Welcome to my blog.. I am here to share with you my love of Scrapbooking and snippets into my everyday life. I believe a creative life is a happy life

Friday, August 8, 2014

My Other Creative Outlet

SO as you know I am a scrapbooker... But I thought I'd share a little something I do aside from that :D I am lucky enough to have an AMAZING job, working casual at a Florist. Many years ago (before Kids) I started doing a Horticulture Trainee-ship on a flower farm and here I am many years later back among the flowers. 

This year my beautiful co workers encouraged me to enter the local Floral Art Section at the show. It was all a bit exciting but daunting at the same time. 

I had a great time creating for the categories in the Novice and Intermediate sections. And I was lucky enough to come out of it with some awards!

"Anything But Flowers" (Novice)


"Step Up" (novice)


"Vertical Thinking" (Intermediate)


"Peeping Through" (Intermediate)
  In all it was an exciting experience and something I have wanted to do for a long time but didn't have the courage . 

So glad I did!!

Thanks for looking

xoxo K

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your placing in the Show. I know the trepidation before entering as I've put some of my scrapbook layouts in for judging. Your work looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING creations!!!! Congrats on the prizes too!!!

    ReplyDelete