Welcome to my blog.. I am here to share with you my love of Scrapbooking and snippets into my everyday life. I believe a creative life is a happy life

Friday, October 2, 2015

Scrap the Boys- October Challenge




Well.......... lets say its been a long time since I've actually gotten my scrap supplies out and scrapped a page.. Why? Well I don't know really - I guess sometimes you just stop.. and get distracted by other events in your life and suddenly its been months since you scrapped a page. But I will tell you it felt really good  to get the paper out so to speak and get creative.

We just got back from our yearly little holiday to the beach.. So technically we live only 1.5 hrs away from the beach and people think we must go all the time but with work and life- its once a year we actually get to go - so we try make it a nice relaxing time and pack a lot in. It is also the only time I want to get out of bed early and watch the sunrise over the ocean.


So I got some photos printed and came across the awesome challenge at Scrap The Boys and couldn't NOT scrap these photos of my little boy. It was perfect !
I just love the earthy tones and hint of greens 



Thanks for looking

Have a lovely day :D





4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Layout!!....I love the background wood-paper...Thank you so much for joining us at STB. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the board and the photos are perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the different textures and embellishments. Thanks for playing along with STB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO glad you found the time to do some scrapbooking and join in with the challenge - your page is lovely. What a great record! Thanks for playing along at STB.

    ReplyDelete