Welcome to my blog.. I am here to share with you my love of Scrapbooking and snippets into my everyday life. I believe a creative life is a happy life

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia

Hello Spring.. here in North QLD things are heating up.. after a few weeks of unusually wet and cold weather,  we woke up and boom here is the heat.... I am a winter girl myself but it is nice to see the sun and the flowers in the garden come into bloom..

So next up is a page I created using this sketch.Over at SBT50








LOved how simple but effective the sketch was  :D

Thanks for looking- have a beautiful spring filled day
x K

2 comments:

  1. Such a great page to capture a great memory. Thanks for joining us at SBt50

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along at SBT50!

    ReplyDelete