Welcome to my blog.. I am here to share with you my love of Scrapbooking and snippets into my everyday life. I believe a creative life is a happy life

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Scrap The Girls -October

I have been on a bit of a roll the past 2 days Scrapbooking and it feels GREAT.

My next layout is for this months challenge over at Scrap The Girls . Usually its rare to see my scrap pages and photos of myself. I'm the one who disappears when the camera comes out or I take the photos rather then being in them, because I have a pretty poor self image if I'm honest and photos don''t tend to show off our good points much do they ?

But then I look at all my scrapbooks and albums and its like.. where Am I? You see I know I'm not alone in this and now my daughter is 10 I can see how I see myself and talk about myself may affect how she see's and talks about herself too. SO time to change, its not easy but hey I am me- and that's all there is to it- time to embrace it.





I love the colours in this challenge, and had a little fun. My style at the moment has gone back to a little more minimalist and I like it









So lets start scrapping ourselves a little more and embrace the unique people that we are- whose with me!!

Thanks for looking. '


Cheers xoxo

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful layout!! I love the soft pastel colours!! I'm so glad that you scrapped a photo of yourself - I think we all need to get in front of the camera more don't we?! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap the Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout, great take on the mood board. Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your page is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with is at STG.

    ReplyDelete