Welcome to my blog.. I am here to share with you my love of Scrapbooking and snippets into my everyday life. I believe a creative life is a happy life

Saturday, October 24, 2015

D-Lish Scraps Inspiration Board

Family time is important time... we all know that right? And its important as a family to spend time together doing stuff we love.. our fun time these days is on the bikes.. and it has been SO much fun,

When I saw the inspiration  board for this months D-Lish Scraps I knew these were the perfect photos..



This was the first "mountain"bike track we took the kids.. it was a constant bit of stopping (those hills were a little hard on their little legs) but it was SO good to see how excited they were to do something just like Daddy.




Thanks for looking

Have a fantastic day x

K


2 comments:

  1. Such a fun layout! I love the colourful spots on the background! Thanks so much for sharing with us at D-lish Scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great way to spend the day as a family, and so beautifully documented on your layout. Thanks for joining in at D-lish Scraps.

    ReplyDelete